Solving problems fascinates me. I believe that each problem can be modelled mathematically using symbols and equations, and the key to solving a problem lies in understanding the problem itself. I am a student conscientiously placed in the confluence of areas of Computer Science and Mathematics, and I embark upon new challenges as them come to me.
I am currently pursuing Master of Science in Computer Science at College of Computing, Georgia Institute of Technology with a specialization in Machine Learning. Previously, I was a Bachelor's in Computer Science and Master's in Mathematics student at BITS Pilani Goa Campus.
My current research interests lie in the confluence of the areas of Network Security and Machine Learning and am currently enrolled into both courses at Georgia Tech. Apart from this, I am pursuing courses of Computer Vision and Data & Visual Analytics. I have worked in the areas of Cryptography and Cryptanalysis at Indian Statistical Institute, Kolkata and Nanyang Technological University, Singapore.
My complete resume can be found attached here.
- Jan 2022: I was promoted to Member of Technical Staff at Salesforce.
- Jan 2021: I started working full-time with Salesforce as Associated Member of Technical Staff.
- May 2019: I started my Software Development Internship at the CI Analytics team at Salesforce.
- Oct 2019: Our work on "SAC criterion for Arbiter-based PUFs" has been accepted for INDOCRYPT 2019.
- Aug 2019: I moved to Atlanta to pursue my Masters in Computer Science at Georgia Tech.
- Oct 2018: Delivered a 50-min talk on Differential Fault Attack on Stream ciphers at RICAM, Linz (Austria).
- Aug 2018: Started my Undergraduate thesis at ISI Kolkata.
- May 2018: Started my Summer Internship at NTU Singapore.